Monday, May 18, 2015

Craft This Week

This week (May 20th) we will be back at St. Francis of Assisi for what should be the second last time for this Scouting year.  My plan is to do a spring craft, so if as many people as possible could bring an empty egg carton that would be wonderful.  I have 2 18-egg cartons that I'll be bringing, and that will make 6 caterpillars...so we need at least 7 more 12-egg cartons to have enough supplies for everyone.  The cardboard ones will work the best for this, but Styrofoam ones will work in a pinch (the clear plastic ones could be tricky to decorate).

I will shortly be sending out a packing list for Camp-A-Lot, and we will be focusing our final at-school meeting on May 27th about this event.  Even those who are not going to camp will have a good time and learn a lot about camping so hopefully they join us on next years camping events.

Any questions, please reach out to me anytime.

Ringtail

No comments:

Post a Comment