Sunday, December 7, 2014

Last Regular meeting for 2014

On Wednesday, December 10th, we will hold our last regular meeting for 2014 at St. Francis of Assisi - regular time. 

I was debating whether or not to hold one more following that, but since we don't have the school on the 17th we need to leave that one for the moment as "weather determined".  I have so far struck out on finding us an indoor activity for the evening...but am still looking.  If you have an idea for that - something fairly cost and distance efficient - please let me know.

I was a little disappointed on the low turnout at the Christmas party last week.  Some of you had let me know they could not attend, but not all.  I hope to keep an open communication with you all, so if you or your child have any concerns at all about the current program please let me know so I can take steps to rectify it.  The rest of the leaders and myself are looking to shore up the second half of the agenda shortly...keeping in what's working and repair what's not.  We all are more than happy to work with you all to keep things exciting!

Yours in Scouting,
 
Ringtail

No comments:

Post a Comment